Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just writing out of boredom

I wonder what are you all doing right now… on this very moment? Has it been an interesting day for you? A boring day? I can tell you something about me—I’m yearning for warmth and radiance and sunshine and lovely sunshiny days in the garden.

It’s been super cold here today; with snow capped mountains in the distance and for some inexplicable reason I am thinking of you this very moment. Basking under the sun in a land of saguaros? Or maybe collecting oranges in the sunny orange grove of your own backyard?

Have you ever felt this strange feeling that there is another you out there? I mean a sort of a karmic soul-mate and that there must be some deeply rooted connection between you and that person from past lives?

I feel like that sometimes and have connected in such way with some of you that even though I don't know you; nor have ever met you in person feel we’re very much in tune with each other; like I’ve known you forever. We think so much alike, and there's so much that we have in common it is almost scary.

The mystery deepens when I will be about to write or post something here and then you had already post about something similar, and if I think about something a lot in one day you will end up bringing it up also. I think it means something else rather than coincidence. What do you think? How do these things happen?

Sometime ago I read that karmic soul-mates can be anybody. They are part of our soul family. When our souls are created, they become part of a soul family. Many souls are created at the same time. Not all souls will go to the same family just as not all humans born belong to the same Earthly family.

Have you ever experienced something like that in your own bloggy experience? Do share your story. I’m all ears tonight with nothing else to do! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cielo!

    It has been a painting day for me. I am trying to work on a little cute craft area and today was the day to get a little done on it. I am afraid it will be the end of summer before it is through- we are having so many interruptions and just busy days- but we love it that way so am just trying to be patient and enjoy the process of the little project!

    Hope you have a great night!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post and love the sepia photos. They are just lovely. I too have been very bored lately and I also ache for warmth, sunshine, green trees and grass and blooming things! I yearn for my garden and fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables. It has been very cold and dreary here also and I just hate it. It makes me so lonely and unhappy. I am wishing for a early spring for us both. Have a good Sunday, sleep well. I sure hope to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often felt connected on other levels. I will tell you something that my little SweetCheeks told me. One day she said to me...Nana, I feel kind of sad. I asked her why. She said that when she was a baby "thingy" (her words) in Heaven she had a friend, Elizabeth..but that when she came to be an Earth baby (her words) that Elizabeth had to stay behind because she was a Heaven baby and could never be borned (her words). She said I still kind of miss her, Nana.

    So, I do think we are connected on different levels to different people. Being a pastor's wife it is not something I would talk about because people would think it odd and maybe mystical rather than "religious"...but then I am spiritual rather than formally religious. But, I do believe that there are forces at work far beyond our ken. Were you ever driving along in the car and singing a song to yourself and then you turn the radio on and that exact song is playing right where you're singing it? yeah... xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorabili le tue parole fatte di pura magia. Con affetto Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am getting ready to shut down for the night. Went to a shop today that has a giant garage sale in their parking lot twice a year. Lots of walking but lots of shopping. Tired now and ready for bed. I too have gotten close to others on these blogs can't explain how it happened it just did, a couple in particular and we now say we are friends for life. Sometimes their is no explanation, probably it comes from somewhere else that we don't know of. Be blessed...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! I'm feeling soooo restless, too.... Tried to sleep but just couldn't. I lightened up the corners and put lighter, spring things on the mantel and cabinets... We are pulling springtime in with our souls!


    I believe in cosmic connections, and have always cherished friends I have never "met." I know I often visit your house in the garden, and I feel safe and happy and at home.... I know if we could, we would be friends in fact... and blogging is the next best thing! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do feel we're all connected in some way. Some people feel the energy more than others. When I have these feelings usually good things happen to me or around me. I love your blog and all the wonderful, magical words you write. New follower.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note; I love to read your comments.